There are several ways of helping us:
Adult 1 year: £5.50 5 years: £15 10 years: £30 Life: £100 Family 1 year: £10 Concessions: £3
- By becoming a member :you will receive our regular newsletters and also updates by email.
- Subscription Rates Are:
- By helping out at events: we are always short of volunteers helping at events, particularly able bodied persons able to help put up a gazebo and able to drive!!
- By donating unwanted items like presents, books, CDs, childrens toys etc.
- By consider fostering ideally from home i.e. in a spare room if you have cats already.
- By donating money: Your donations, no matter how large or small, will make a huge difference to the lives of the unwanted cats and kittens in our care. Without you we simply wouldn't be able to continue with our valuable work. Click on the bucket in the top corner of the page. Thank you for your support.
- Sponsoring a cat
- Leaving a gift in your will
- Becoming a guardian to one of our cats
- Signing up to play our lottery
- Recycle and Vet UK: Please refer to the "ONLINE WAYS TO HELP" page to help us this way.
For any further information please contact our branch by emailing Canterburycatsprotection@gmail.com with the subject Support Us.
See also the VOLUNTEERING page